Monday, December 22, 2014

What have I forgotten?

So..... the shopping is done, the turkey is bought, the tree is up, the presents are wrapped, the beds are changed, the fridge is full, laundry done.
Why do I feel like there is a great big 'BUT WHAT ABOUT!!!!' hovering in the ether?
Yes I know that any old psychologist could perhaps think my anxiety relates to the family situation, and no doubt there is a nugget of truth in that, but I also feel that I have FORGOTTEN something...but what?

I haven't forgotten to send my 'blog' Christmas Card.......here it is....again...my usual Ivy Heart.
Happy Christmas, a healthy and content 2015, and all manner of loveliness to all of you...xx

8 comments:

Jay said...

Hi! Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry at the late reply. I really am fine, just a little "hiccup" - wishing you a very Happy Christmas, with love. x

Andy said...

Happy Christmas to you and The Mister too, hope 2015 brings you good things.

Cro Magnon said...

If you have forgotten something, I'm sure no-one will notice. I do all my shopping this morning; if I forget something.... TOUGH.

Nana Go-Go said...

I predict a Grandchild for you this coming year! - now that's something to think about. All the best to You and Yours, Libs. xxx

Marcheline said...

Happy Christmas! (I love saying that, it's so British!) I say it to all my British pilots this time of year.

Love your ivy heart, as always. Even though it's frosty, it makes mine feel warm.

Isabelle said...

Hope it was better than you expected!

Trish Burgess said...

I hope you didn't forget anything and had a happy, restful time xx

About Last Weekend said...

Thanks for that ivy heart in the snow...lovely