Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Giving it a go.......

As you may know ('cos I post about it every year) New Years Eve is not my favourite time of the year. 'Tis a bit scary in my mind. You reluctantly say goodbye to a year that you have managed to get through and so it is a year that counts as safe.......it is gone and what is done is done, good and bad  - so draw a line under it and move on.........but.......a new year? a whole 365 days of who knows what? whoa nelly that is scary.

So just to mix it up a little and act like a grown up I am going to try to redirect my thinking. 
Consider that optimism and looking forward may be the way to go....with shoulders back and a smile on my face.

2014 was fabulous and 2015 will be ....................??

Happy New Year everybody.....health and happiness in 2015....xxx

8 comments:

John Gray said...

If I don't get the chance
Happy new year to you
Jxxxx

Cro Magnon said...

Throw caution to the winds; it's just a number. Have a good one anyway. Cro xx

Steve said...

Wishing a 2015 for you full of nice, welcome surprises!

Lady Mondegreen's Secret Garden said...

Cro's right - blur the dates and carry on kicking up those heels.
Love Jeneane

auntiegwen said...

Luff to you and the mister xxxx

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Only 363 days to go now! Happy New Year Women's Libby!

libby said...

Thank you one and all....I wish you all well in 2015 xxx

About Last Weekend said...

HNY! to you Libby and all your loved ones