Sunday, December 21, 2014

To the brink.........

The good.....

cried while watching It's a Wonderful Life  (yes those are happy tears)
drank Prosecco with a friend
decided that next year we will have a kitchen extension
got some reduced Waitrose goodies that can be frozen
ate chocolate
managed to put my tights on while standing up!

The bad.....

wrestled with the sellotape again
caught sight of my naked belly in the mirror while I was putting my tights on
Lost my temper while at Ma and Pa's

The ugly.......

Had very end-of-my-tether shouty argument with my mother - swore never to set foot in her house again...ooops there goes Christmas
(although even in my anger I managed to avoid saying 'go fuck yourself').

Merry Christmas everyone x


3 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

Oh dear, we're all at the edge of the chasm at this time, I suppose. Won't take much to topple us and make us fall straight in! Tomorrow's another day, Libs...start again?

Cro Magnon said...

Aren't family rows traditional at Christmas?

I'm saving 'Wonderful Life' for Christmas day. My big day wouldn't be the same without it (and yes, probably a tear or two here too).

About Last Weekend said...

The last line means all good on the western front.