Thursday, August 15, 2013

Oh shit......

There is a terrible smell in the downstairs loo.....constantly. There is also a terrible smell in the verandah which is behind it....oh dear......the cats have either left a dead something somewhere or we have trouble with our plumbing. Which is not good news. It will cost a fortune to pull up tiles and replace pipework etc., and heaven alone knows what else.
A Jo Malone candle can only do a little to help.
I broke a mirror on the first day of my recent holiday.
Perhaps this is the start of the bad luck.......................................................................................................


or not



I am choosing to think ...... not.
We have a problem which we will fix.
Watch this space................

6 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I am not being funny...Could it be a dead animal - like a rat? That happened to us once and it was really difficult to locate the rotting creature - but that was where the rotten vegetable smell had been coming from. I hope you get it sorted. Things like that really get me down too.

Cro Magnon said...

Probably NOT the loo, as it has a U Bend, and the water should hold back any nasties. More likely to be a dead something; I smell them quite often in the form of week-old gifts from Freddie.

About Last Weekend said...

Oh Lordy, this is all so much worse than our dog getting skunked - at least the smell was gone after a few weeks..wonder what is is - I will stay tuned. When we were in London there were terrible smells coming from the upstairs flat, she was a yoga teacher so I assumed she hadn't offed someone...

auntiegwen said...

Jo Malone candle- you're posh! xxx

Nota Bene said...

Nasty having something stuck in your pipes.

I hear Nosegays are all the rage...

Curry Queen said...

We recently had a similar experience but it was a blocked sewer. the Shah was not home and it took me and son to get out the rods and try to clear it with little success. then the Shah came home and told us exactly what we'd done wrong....son was not impressed! Hope yours is sorted soon - this warm weather won't be helping :(