Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blogging block....

Nothing.
To say.
So will not post pictures of my cats.
Or the crocheted blanket I have just finished.
The pea and ham soup my husband made.
Thoughts about dieting.
The weather.
Possible holiday plans
Tales about Ma and Pa.
What work has been like just lately.
Wistful thoughts about Justin O'Shea fancying me and me being many many many years younger and incredibly sexy and beautiful.....sigh.


Will quite happily continue reading lots of blogs - many of which have pictures of cats and or crochet and food and gardens and interiors and art and  please me greatly.
Ho hum.


3 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

You talk, we'll listen!
I'd love to see pics of your cats and I for one would be very interested to see your blanket.I've never made pea and ham soup so would hubby care to share the recipe? It's too cold for dieting but if you want, come the Spring, we could do a weekly online weigh-in for I too need to give up the Reece's Peanut Butter Cups I've become addicted to lately.
The weather's crap everywhere and how are your Ma and Pa getting along these days?My Mother's driving me bonkers.
Nobody likes work but it's nearly the weekend. Woo Hoo!....and I have absolutely no idea who Justin O'Shea is...should I be ashamed to admit that? You can be incredibly sexy and beautiful at any age and you are, so come on Libs, we're all ears.xxx

Nota Bene said...

Pea and ham soup...scrummy

libby said...

Nana....I might post a pic of the blanket....and I might, just might diet too!
NB..home made and very very tasty.