Thursday, November 22, 2012

A comb and a bit of lippy at least?...

I love my family.
I love my 'living on the other side of the world' family.
Skype is a wonderful thing......BUT.......just as my mister finished saying 'you look tired' and I was running
my hands through my limp greasy hair and I was not wearing any makeup and I was wearing an old cardigan......THIS WAS NOT THE TIME I WANTED TO BE SHOWN VIA  SKYPE ON A VERY LARGE TV TO MY FOLKS IN CALIFORNIA!
A little notice would be nice next time folks..........
good to see you though......
HAPPY THANKSGIVING X

5 comments:

Cro Magnon said...

With the quality of picture that I get on Skype, I always look much better than in the 'flesh'.

Trish @ Mums Gone To... said...

Oh how annoying, but I would blame it on a poor reception.

Steve said...

Welcome to show business...

About Last Weekend said...

My New Zealand family love to skype and I haven't even signed up. Shiny screens, I tend to stay away from them in the am.....The time difference between the pond is so tricky isn't it? But I am sure your rellies in LA loved to chat to you - its the 3d version of the Selby (that new way of photographing everything in its real state)

libby said...

Cro....I was so horrified by the image my brother must have seen, me as a little old lady, that I have been to the hairdressers today and will think about dieting.....wait...no... the new haircut is enough......let's face it I will never diet!
Steve...I should be a behind the scenes gal....
ALW...I am so surprised you don't skype....mind you I bet you wouldn't have time!