Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catch up...

Thank you everyone for taking the time to comment. If I can find a consultant/doctor/nurse/health care assistant to talk to then hopefully we can bring her home today...fingers crossed.
The 52 reasons gift is one I nicked from t'interweb and was really good fun to make. Traditionally I have always made my sister a gift, starting with her 21st, and although she would have been happy with anything, I used to have a bit of a problem choosing something for her as for many years I couldn't afford to buy her anything she used/wanted/needed.

Thinking of, and typing up the reasons, was thought provoking and quite a laugh at times.
Perhaps I should have used something a bit classier than a kitchen skewer to connect all the cards though!

8 comments:

Trish @ Mums Gone To... said...

Just catching up on your previous post so am relieved to hear in this one that you should be able to bring your mum home. That's one more reason to smile.

hausfrau said...

Fingers crossed indeed.
I don't suppose I'm alone in now wondering whether I could come up with 52 things about my siblings...

Nota Bene said...

A wonderful gift...must have been fun to make...and a pleasure to receive!

Marcheline said...

No, I think a kitchen skewer is a perfect holder.... it also prevents one from using it improperly on days when you really need a reason to smile!

Kelloggs Ville said...

What could possibly be classier than a skewer?!

Steve said...

Best wishes for your mum.

Nana Go-Go said...

I was just thinking what a trendy looking holder that was on the gift - never guessed what it really was but I must say, it does the job and that is a remarkable gift for your sister.Hope your Ma's home safe and well.xxx

About Last Weekend said...

Kitchen skewer - classic!