Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nothing to report......

I am so hungry........I wish I could walk in from work and someone would present me with a home cooked dinner as a surprise. I do know that I could plan ahead and freeze stuff and sometimes I do...but sometimes I don't.  Instead I walk in to an empty house and furtle about in cupboards wondering about what to have...and too many times I opt for the Kit Kat and crisps option. The mister is no help as he comes in and has a tendency to eat what I can only call crap, and  not Kit Kat and crisps crap but very cheap mostly meat based ready meals, which he really likes. Come to think of it we only eat well when the kids are home or at weekends really. Left to our own devices we snack. I am looking forward to eating well next week though...on Monday we are off to Paxos so I am hoping that I will discover and love Greek food........I love vegetables, cheese, cake and bread so does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Steve said...

When in Rome... or even Paxos... hopefully you can discover some new yummy foods!

Nana Go-Go said...

Two words...Slow Cooker....chuck everything into it in the morning,switch it on and come home to the loveliest home-cooked smells floating around your kitchen.

About Last Weekend said...

Just scrolling down and having a good old catch up. That reminds me, feel like a roast chook tonight with all the trimmings (will stop me from the KitKat option)