Saturday, December 24, 2011

The imaginary bit of string on my finger....

Tree? yes...
Turkey? yes..
Cream? yes..
Presents? yes.....
Oh what the heck....if I can't remember the thing I can't remember we will have to go without.......
Nearly there folks, and I think that tonight, after lighting a few candles and picking up my folks and making sure we are all fed and watered and have a clean bed to sleep in, I might start sliding into my slow, steady, calming and peaceful alcoholic haze.......y'know just to keep me going over the next few days of fun, family and festivity.....what do you think? what can I get you?

9 comments:

Steve said...

A double. Of everything.

:-)

Have a wonderful Christmas!

hausfrau said...

Mulled wine would be lovely, thank-you! Actually, on second thoughts, better make mine a coffee as there are still a few chores to do before I can join you in the haze... Merry Christmas!

Kelloggsville said...

For me, as midnight mass starts peace descends. And it's always followed by a glass of brandy. Enjoy

sensibilia said...

Have a great time! Sounds like it will be, and even daughter's "campus cough" is entirely in the Christmas tradition! She'll soon be better, I am sure, in the family home.

I disgraced myself by getting diarhorrea the minute my relatives arrived. As they are all my husband's relatives (my only one comes on Boxing Day), husband naturally thinks it's psychosomatic!

Macy said...

Gin please...! No don't worry...it's fine overfilled just like that...

Mery Christmas Libby!

Curry Queen said...

Ah, it'll all be fine! Have a fab time!

Marcheline said...

A whiskey sour, please! 8-) Merry Christmas!

Trish @ Mum's Gone To ... said...

I've run out of tonic for my gin!! Christmas is ruined ;-)

Happy Christmas, have a fabulous time xx

Kevin Musgrove said...

Selection boxes... did you get the selection boxes?