Thursday, October 6, 2011

Testing testing 123.....

People have let me know that I may be having problems with the comments section of this blog.
This information causes me to crinkle my face (a bad thing...enough crinkle going on there already) sigh and play with my hair absently in a 'what do I do with this information?' kind of way.
As any regular readers will know when it comes to technology I am as useful as a chocolate teapot.
If you have the time could you post a little something so that I can investigate? thanks.
ps..... and no...this is not a shameless plug for followers/readers/comments, regular readers will know that I don't do the stats/traffic thing.
Have a photo for your trouble.
Not a good photo, but one I took recently in Whitstable.
(There is something graceful about ships/boats don't you think? something that makes them pleasing to watch......and elephants......watching nature shows about elephants is always lovely too.)
Enjoy your day x

13 comments:

Steve said...

When I see ships I see both their majesty and their fragility... all that life contained in such a small space compared to the vastness of the uncaring ocean.

Nana Go-Go said...

Thought that was the `Titanic` when I first glanced at it but that had three funnels! I can`t comment on some blogs when I`m using Internet Explorer as a browser but no trouble when I use Google Chrome - I`ve put two + two together and came up with my usual 5 million - could it be something to do with Blogger changing their interface? Seems a coincidence I`ve only been having trouble leaving comments since then.
I`ve never seen an elephant swimming.x

Trish @ Mum's Gone To ... said...

I may still have problems on my own blog but it eased when I changed the comments setting. On your blog dashboard click on 'settings' then find the tab for 'comments'. If you scroll down it gives you some choices on 'comment form placement'. Yours will probably be the embedded below type. If you change it to 'pop up window' you'll find it makes it easier for people to comment. No idea why!!

libby said...

Steve....you truly have a lovely way with words...and thanks for posting.
Nana.....I've never seen an elephant fly....aaah those Disney day....thanks for posting.
Trish...thank you....I've given it a shot.....

Kelloggsville said...

hello :) I truly have nothing as poetic to say as Steve or as useful as Trish. So I'll just *wave* and smile innanely

Curry Queen said...

Lovely photo! Hoped meshed offering helps to sort out your techy problems !

libby said...

K..waving back..
CQ..hope so...lets see..

thank you both for posting!

auntiegwen said...

Heloo I am on my own laptop and not works so I am usually okay with that but a great big helooo fro me anyway xxxx

libby said...

Hello Auntie.....lovely to hear from you xxx

Marcheline said...

Leaving a comment to test the comment problem theory... and to say that ship reminds me of a scene from my favorite movie, "Original Sin"...

libby said...

Marcheline...thank you. Not sure I know Original Sin...will check it out.

Marcheline said...

Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie... a steamy combination, set in old Cuba... based on a wonderful book "Waltz Into Darkness" by Cornell Woolrich. Decadence.

Mike Bishop7 said...

I was actually searching for Calling Card's online when I stumbled across this blog post. I agree there is definitely something graceful about ships and boats.