Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pain in the arse......

Remember when somebody drove into me over 14 months ago? scraped the side of my car? admitted it at the time and then decided to change their mind? IT IS STILL NOT RESOLVED! ............
The car has been fixed but now the insurers say the other party are contesting the case.....aaaargghhhh.....

I have to remember that no-one was hurt.....it was an accident that only affected metal/rubber......so I am grateful for that......but 14  months ago this happened......and is still dragging on..................


The name Jarndyce is springing to mind.............

3 comments:

Steve said...

The horrors of our increasingly litigious society...

Working Mum said...

It took us 18 months to sort out a crash in which it wss the other person's fault, they admitted it there and then, their insurance company admitted it to me by phone on the same day, they admitted it to my insurance company, there was no doubt and yet the paperwork still took 18 months!! I suspect you are in for the long haul........ sorry.

Macy said...

IS it wrong for me to come here and be glad that at least there's one problem I don't have?
Probably.
And bloody karma is out there....

Good luck!