Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First post......

One day, if I have money to squander, I might have a boob job. There.....said out loud with no shame.
This will be of course after I have provided for all my friends and family and set up a trust or foundation of some description for the needy and donated lots to charity....if there is a spare 3 or 4 thousand left over I will have (at least I think I might have....I find the thought scary) an increase in the chest region.........the belly arse hips combo does'nt look like it is ever going to go away and being pear shaped gets me down......I need to even things out a bit by being a bit bigger up top.......................................................................................


Sadly this is my post for today......can you tell I have had some red wine? No? really?

I apologise. The only way is up. Literally.

5 comments:

Steve said...

I think there's stuff we'd all like to tweak about ourselves. If I had the money I'd like perfect teeth.

Curry Queen said...

Aren't pear shapes supposed to be healthier than apple shapes? Console yourself with that thought!

About Last Weekend said...

Good on you. You've got to do what makes you happy!

Nana Go-Go said...

Trust me when I say having big maracas does NOT even things out! Pretty little blouses make you look Hattie Jacques-ish rather than Rubenesque-ish!and I`m always losing things down my cleavage...so annoying! I`ve always longed for a flat chest....but then I`ve also always longed for a pretty little Nicole Kidman nose....and I nearly had one (new nose!) four years back but I chickened out at the last minute!

Macy said...

No! No! No!
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
Seriously, said as someone with a huge NOSE.
No really it is - check out the shadow!

It's surgery, and dangerous and I am completely unconvinced that it would really make you happier as opposed to just making you unhappier with the bits unchopped or augmented.