Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I apologise for the following post.....not salacious, informative, educational, riveting, funny or in any way time worthy......

Looking for words of wisdom? beautiful tales of fascinating lives?

sorry..........just sitting here musing on a few things and thinking about the tea or wine debate......which shall I have?......probably a cuppa..........so.......mmmm........the mister made pear/banana/ginger crumble for pudding.....t'was lovely...........my daughter is in Korea at the moment...........what a small world it is for young people these days......although it is not raining at the moment, it is certainly not summery is it?....... I'm
still loving Sopranos.....gangster men who love their mothers and commit horrific acts...why are these monsters appealing?....looking forward to a few trips coming up soon.....need a break from work....
my nephew got engaged recently....how come that little lad of my memory is now over 6' and planning a wedding?

Am I sure about the tea versus wine?


5 comments:

Steve said...

Tea or wine? Wrong. Have both.

Macy said...

Hmm Did I ever mention that Nancy Soprano was modelled after my own mother?
No really...

Trish @ Mum's Gone To ... said...

I fancy a bit of that crumble. Have you got a dollop left?

Marcheline said...

Funny, you're over there watching "Sopranos" and I'm over here watching "Cranford". Small world, indeed!

libby said...

Steve...I did..not at the same time of course.
Macy....Oh Livia...such a mother!!
Trish...not much...truly tasty though.
M.....Love Cranford too.....and thought of you the other day in Stratford...have you never been to the UK?