Friday, August 26, 2011

A 10 things meme? not really......

I was going to pinch an idea from Katy at Katyboo1's blog re doing a 10 things about me you don't know meme............but, the more I think about it, there are lots of things I don't think I am entirely comfortable sharing with the blogosphere. Nothing dreadful or 'hold the front page and call the police' but as I am a very private person, and still can't be really open on this blog or post a picture of me and mine, I couldn't think of anything that would be of the slightest bit of interest......so if you are passing and want to ask me a question then feel free.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Do you have an as yet unrealized ambition?

Kelloggsville said...

what does your face look like? :) Just joking! You only share what you want, that's what blogging is all about. I would like to know what a favourite type of Sunday morning looks like to you (mine is in a hotel with a newspaper, a hotel breakfast and a huge huge pot of tea)

Macy said...

Which was the first blog you followed - and why?

libby said...

Steve...to be content and peaceful and (aside from my children) to be proud of some sort of achievement..not sure what but... something...what is yours?
Kellogsville..... my Sunday morning ideal has changed over the years...it used to be going to church then seeing friends with kids the same age and all going to the park before coming home to a big roast dinner.......but me and the church are on a bit of a break at the moment and there are no kids here anymore.....so getting up when you want, a big pot of tea (snap!)the papers, and going for a walk sound just fine.....you like hotels eh?
Macy....the very first blog I followed was one that doesn't even exist anymore and I stumbled across it by accident...I had no idea there was such a thing as a blog...but a lady in norfolk was putting pictures of her house (I am naturally nosy) and garden on show and talking about her life....I was hooked and lurked for a few months but then she just stopped.....after that it was Auntiegwensdiary......a lovely funny scottish lady....what about you?