Thursday, August 25, 2011

I shouldn't bother if I were you.....

LAWD.........this everyday posting is tedious.

Yesterday at work the last couple of hours felt like days.......I could have put my head on my desk and just feigned biliousness in order to get away but I was valiant and thought 'they pay me to be here...I have to carry on'.........
More of the same today I suppose. Off to check my lottery ticket now........please cross legs eyes and fingers because if I win there will be champagne all around!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Glad I'm not the only person who sees buying a Lottery ticket as a potential career move.

libby said...

Oh Steve what are we like? wishing for money as a means of changing things we don't like in our lives.......not proud of it but will keep buying the tickets...maybe one day.......and you are very kind to keep posting on my daily ramblings...are you going to stick with it until the bitter end of August? are you as slightly ocd as I am?? thank you anyway.

Curry Queen said...

I bought a ticket for that recent Euromillions draw when one couple won £161m and spent the next few days panicking that I might have won it because that sort of money could never lead to good. (But a mil would go down okay!)

libby said...

CQ....Oooh I know....that was such a lot of money...but I feel that I will never the lottery somehow and truth be told you are right...just a million would be ok

Nana Go-Go said...

Never mind, Libs, it`s nearly Friday (Haaaallleeluuujah)and it`s nearly the end of August! At least two reasons to be cheerful, eh?How's the `Babette` coming along?

libby said...

Yes Nana..its Friday ..huzzah! The blankie is coming on...I would post a pic but not quite there yet. Have a good weekend.