Friday, April 15, 2011

Digital immigrant.....

That is what I am apparently. I am glad to know this. I thought I was just stupid. I struggle with the modern world sometimes and technology has me in a spin more days than I would like. I have a foot in two camps. The first foot, the one almost planted down deep in the earth, keeps me in mind of the world I used to know and be happy in......the second one has toes tentatively poking and prodding at the ground to see if it is safe to walk upon. I straddle the two and sometimes have the grace of a high wire walker.....but not very often. Most times I may look as if I am being held and moved by an invisible tango dancing partner.
Digital immigrant. I feel better having this appellation. It explains me.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Can I see your passport, miss?

libby said...

You can but don't laugh at the photo!