Sunday, April 24, 2011

caught off guard...

My brother in Seattle just 'skyped' me. Which was lovely. He had my nephew and his DIL and his grandchildren with him......enjoying a happy Easter day.......what a wonderful thing technology is....we can all see each other and talk via the magic of the t'interweb.
Glad I'd washed my hair though.......even though its family, being caught on camera when you don't expect it makes you 'see' yourself through different eyes.
Which was an eye opener..... I don't think that crinkly neck is mine and those bags under the eyes and wrinkles on the face looked very odd. Must be a problem with the internet........maybe there is a help desk I can call............................................

3 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

Do you remember the Jetsons? The wife had a mask that looked like the 'made up' her whenever she answered the video phone. Back then it all seemed so impossible now it is reality. Except I NEED one of those masks!

Steve said...

If you find a number for that help desk... can I have it please?

Nana Go-Go said...

Wear some slap next time and keep your chin tilted upwards and away from the screen a little. Failing that, you can do wonderful things with sellotape or clothes pegs to give an illusion of a younger self. When my sons ask how come I`ve got so many grey hairs and wrinkles, my usual retort is `You gave me them`!. It`s all about character, Libs and if it shows in our faces, so be it.