Saturday, March 26, 2011

moving forward?

Do you think my just finished 45 minute bike ride burns off the calories I wolfed down eating a bag of crisps,a dime bar and a buttered hot cross bun? The answer I want to hear is yes.............

and I'm getting better with the crochet ......


Truth be told, there were lots of flat/just sitting and coasting bits on the cycle ride, not too much pedalling, and I did have to get off and push at one point (well it was uphill) although for the most part it was very enjoyable and I am breaking myself in gently.............tomorrow is another day....I will choose a different route.

5 comments:

Spencer Park said...

I would love cycling if I could find a route entirely downhill!

As it is, I'll give it a miss!

Nana Go-Go said...

Good for you Libs - you`re making an effort - that`s what counts, n`est pas? Nothing wrong with your crocheted heart - it`s very pretty. Have you tried Ravelry for other free patterns? - there`s squillions. Have a good Sunday.x

Kelloggsville said...

Errr Yes (did that sound convincing enough)

Curry Queen said...

Oh yes definitely! And you've got room for a vat of wine on top....probably.

Deer Baby said...

I adore your little crocheted heart. I really want to learn to crochet. I can knit - is it much the same? It looks harder.