Tuesday, March 22, 2011

and the winner is......

I was cleaning out a draw recently. I know, I will stop at nothing to live a jet set life. In this haven of biros, broken cameras, old bits and pieces and.... well.....crap basically...there was an old dictaphone that my daughter had when she was at youth theatre and would use in rehearsals/line learning. It occured to me that I should keep the dictaphone handy so that each time I had a thought for a blog post I could just record notes for it there and then. Subjects like.....who do I want in my lifeboat - memory and family stories- top 10 sexiest men - you know earth shattering stuff.
I put the dictaphone back.
I realised I had just entered a competition for crazy and was a guaranteed winner.

p.s. but I am now thinking about who I want in my lifeboat and why Theiss is so sexy..............

5 comments:

Macy said...

There's got to be a dictaphone app.. then you can look on trend not crazy!
Like me...hem hem

Steve said...

Don't know about crazy but you may have entered a competition for blackmail should that dictaphone ever fall into the wrong hands...

Marcheline said...

1. As long as Charlie Sheen is still alive, there is no room on the "crazy list". He IS the list.

2. Now I have to google "Theiss". Don't know who/what it is.

Marcheline said...

Just googled "Theiss" and I remain as confused as I was before. No idea. Pleez 2 explain.

libby said...

Macy ...you have a fancy phone...mine is like a brick..but it works...no 'apps' over here I'm afraid.
Steve...it would be kind of 'spy' like whispering into the dictaphone wouldn't it? or is that just me and my daftness speaking?
Marcheline....Here we are gripped by a BBC4 Danish television programme called 'The Killing'....Theiss is one of the characters....not good looking, doesn't say much.....I like him though!