Sunday, March 20, 2011

first tag....

Well ...  Mrs Worthington from  http://2teensadogandme.blogspot.com/  has tagged me.
 I have not been tagged before.
 She has proposed a 3 x 9 meme. So, as I understand it, I give out some information and then ask 3 others to do the same. Here goes......


3 names I have been known by - Kate, momma and D
3 places I have lived -Germany, Midlands, Brighton
3 places I have worked - Pub, Cake shop, GP's surgery
3 programmes I love to watch - Films, Corrie, The Killing
3 places I have been in love - Head, heart and ladyparts
3 people who email me regularly - Martin and his money saving whatsit, my sister and my friend
3 things I love to eat - chips and mayo, cake, really good sandwiches
3 people who will respond to me tagging them - not sure
3 things I am looking forward to -Life and finding out how it all works out in the end.. and not being scared at the end, Grandchildren, going to Seville in October

I realise that my answers look a little stark and I suspect that for the places in love one I perhaps should have been a bit more geographical....but my first thought was head, heart and ladyparts so I went with that....(I also like the sound of that and may write a book/song with that as the title....what do you think? Yeah right....as if...) As for the people to tag? well I think that some of the people I would like to tag are possibly not the ones that would like to be tagged...but I don't know...................

So if you are reading this Curry Queen at http://thecurryqueen.blogspot.com/  and Kevin at http://helminthdale.blogspot.com/ and Katy at http://katyboo1.wordpress.com/ either have a go...or don't...which ever way you want or don't want..............

Night all.

p.s.Have just realised that it should be 3 places I have been to and love.....oh well.....in that case Northumberland, New York and Venice.
Night.

9 comments:

auntiegwen said...

I liked the head heart and ladyparts better :) x

Lottie said...

You worked in a cake shop....why did you ever leave?

Macy said...

Hmmm...Technically methinks "Films" is cheating a bit as a "favourite programme"!
Just saying...

CATHERINE DANIEL said...

Great title for a song ... now let's work on the rest of the words? Could go straight to Number One (do they still have a Number One or a Top Twenty these days ??).

libby said...

AG...yep....book to follow...
Lottie...I was 17....I thought I had a wonderful exciting life to lead....
Macy...have me banged to rights there guvnor!
Catherine...Hi, thanks for stopping by......oh yes I remember those days of waiting all week to see TOTP.....not sure what happens with young'uns and music now!

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Have you been in love WITH your ladyparts or VIA them?

Very brave of you to admit shouty Martin and his money saving website email you more than anyone else!

Marcheline said...

My first job was in an ice cream parlor. Reason I left was that if I hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to.

libby said...

Now you see Marcheline...I don't like ice cream..weird huh? but cake? ooh yes....
Trish...ooh I'm worried now..why brave? does it just make a sad billy no mates? and as for the ladyparts? ah well that would have to be VIA...y'know....when you fancy the (literally) pants off someone and get that special feeling?Especially when you're young and don't know the difference between love and luuuuuuuuuurrrrvvee!

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Libby - Too much information haha!