Friday, February 11, 2011

too close to the screen.......

I am certainly being visually delighted this week, what with watching lots of telly and going to the pictures and even streaming stuff from t'internet.......and have just been to see True Grit, a Coen brothers film that doesn't fail to deliver. As there were 6 of us, one member of our group decided to stride down the cinema like a man on a mission to get us seats together.......but he seemed to pass lots and lots of rows that we would happily have snuggled ourselves into...we were so close to the front I had a crick in my neck and a bad back !
Why, en masse, do we let one person take charge? Perhaps our friend needs glasses.........if it were left to me I would pick the back row centre every time. I hate having people behind me and the distance from back row to screen seems about right to me.....although when I'm stinking rich with lottery money I shall have my own little cinema....and pool.....and wood....and handmade clothes....and oh I must stop.....such nonsense....but ps Karma Queen? if you're listening? I would like to win........and will be a good kind lottery winner ... honest.........

1 comment:

Steve said...

I am so jealous! I so want to see this! My wife is taking me week after next!