Thursday, February 10, 2011

wasting time.......

I have just spent an hour on Taaz.

No, I'd never heard of it either.....but my niece put me on to it.

Considering that I have spent my whole life never being happy with my hair, and wishing that I had a fuller mouth, and wearing very little makeup, the chance to try every colour/cut of hair and mess about with the shape of my lips, at no cost or danger of mistake, was just so entertaining.
Yet despite every change and consideration of every change, it appears that the face I was most comfortable with was not too far distant from my own....I gave myself hair a la Candy Spelling, Armani #11 lipstick, and slight Nars blush..........

It made me think of that saying ..... something along the lines of .....if a roomful of people, each with a bag of troubles, made a big pile of the bag of troubles in the centre of the room.........they would all hope to pick up their own bag when it came time to collect them....or something like that......



And on another entirely unrelated note.......Ken Branagh as Wallander is so effing sexy.....why is that??

5 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Oh good another site I need to play with :)

Steve said...

Have to say Ken's sexiness passed me by somewhat but I do rate him as an actor!

Nana Go-Go said...

Can they do anything with old,bearded,toothless hags??
Funny how one woman`s meat is another woman`s gruel! Wallander?Sexy? Maybe if he had a good hot shower and enunciated once in a while....jury`s still out on that one.I`m joining the `Bring Back Zen` campaign....now he`s what you call shmokin!
Have a great weekend, Libs. x

libby said...

Oh Nana....how could you fancy someone who woke up prettier than yourself in the morning? at least Ken looks ..... oohh don't .....can't start thinking about Ken again....makes me feel all .... all....anyhoo....
Steve...yep the man has that cornered...
AG...have fun with it..its great!
Have a great weekend everyone x

Marcheline said...

Kenneth Branagh as ANYTHING is sexy as hell. My favorite? Hamlet!