Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sleeves up....bring it on....


Something about gazing down at this washing up made me feel better....strange I know....but a cup of tea and just carrying on with life and its ups and downs has given me a new resolve.
Quit moaning and just get on with it.........LIFE IS GOOD!
I shall breathe, smile ......

Please feel free, ( in fact please please assist me in this...if there is a hint of whining or not being grateful for what I have) to give me a kick up the arse via the ether .....

Today will be what I make of it.

Please enjoy your day today, whatever you are doing...working, lazing, gardening, loving, cooking, fighting, travelling, shopping.....whatever you are doing.

we live   we love   we laugh    xxxxx

7 comments:

Steve said...

I know that you mean, Doing the washing up is therapeutic, calming and cleansing in every sense of the word. Wishing you a good day.

Nana Go-Go said...

Nice Mugs! Saturdays do it for me!Just past Friday and far away from Monday!I`m very definitely in the `lazing` camp today. Enjoy your weekend, Libs. x

libby said...

Thanks again people...you are very kind.
Just about to sit and drink wine and do some more crochet for my babette blanket so all is well at the moment...have a great weekend both.

auntiegwen said...

x have a big love from me x

Macy said...

WHY is blogger eating my comments??
{Sighs, and re-types...}

Dishwashing GOOD; Dishwasher better!
Trust me on this, one of the great unsung JOYS of life is hugging warm clean plates just out the dishwasher...

Isabelle said...

Hope this positive attitude prevails!

libby said...

Yes people I am not going to become negative...and Macy I do have a dishwasher (and you are so right..at one time I would have sold the kids rather than give it up) but now that it is only me and the mister here and he doesn't drink anything I only ever use the dishwasher about once a week...am rediscovering washing up by hand and quite liking it...