Tuesday, January 18, 2011

one of those days......

The bad -


Such a long, busy, tiring day today and have had to bite my tongue really hard twice today ... once when I wanted to say to someone 'you are a pathetic specimen of a man who should never have been allowed to procreate...you do not deserve to have children'.....and once when the laziest fucker in the universe breezily said 'I'm shattered...' and jaws dropped everywhere.....


The good -

Spoke to the kids on the phone...........all is well with them....exams for one and sorting out some jobs issues for the other....they are good kids and I love them very much........


just talking to them both and ending our 'phone conversation with our usual 'love you'......made me feel so much better.............

3 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

sore tongue days are not good for the soul. Luckily the sun comes up again tomorrow and you get to do it all over again. I would try for the 'I love yous' and leave out the tongue biting! I know it will never be that easy but we can dream! x

Steve said...

Re: the pathetic specimen and Mr Lazy... do we work in the same office by any chance? I think I know them.

libby said...

I suspect wherever we work we all encounter people that just drive us demented......and going for the 'I love you' is so much better...