Friday, January 21, 2011

kid gloves....

Strangely, although today has still been busy, everybody had been very solicitous towards me...lots of 'are you ok?' 'can I help you with something' 'why don't you take a break'........all offers which are as rare as hens teeth usually.
Either my outburst served its purpose and they are feeling guilty, or they are now scared shitless of the mad old woman who looks like she could lift a photocopier with one hand and throw it at the nearest dimwit who dares to look at her askance....either way I will see what the next few weeks bring.....watch this space....

4 comments:

Steve said...

Can only be positive. Sometimes, when you spit the dummy, it lets people know what you're not prepared to take any crap... and thus they stop flinging it.

libby said...

Maybe I shouldn't have been so accommodating for all these years and put up with such crap...but it is comforting to know that I am not the only one........so many people have said 'well done' to me today....and all of you, my blog friends, are kind and supportive through the ether....it does mean a lot...thanks.

Nana Go-Go said...

Didn`t Jack Nicholson throw a photocopier in One Flew Over.....oh no, silly me, it was a sink!Dunno why Nurse Ratchett sprang to mind just now! (just joshing with you Libs, have a great weekend sweetie).xxx

auntiegwen said...

Touch of the guilts me thinks xxx