Friday, January 21, 2011

caution....

My poor husband.

After he heard of my day yesterday (I truly did let the fizz out of the bottle with every detail for him..) and gave me a glass of wine and encouraged me to just sit and relax last night, this morning he has just rung me from work to check that
 a) I am going to work today
 b) I'm not going to do any damage today
 c) I will try to hold my tongue and just get through the day with no drama
 d) remember that it is Friday and we are going to the pictures tonight with son and dil to see The Kings speech so there are good things to look forward to.

I will be a good girl. We have a mortgage to pay. A child to get through Uni.,
One day though. One day.

4 comments:

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Just been reading your last post about your fabulous outburst. Naughty but cathartic?
Let me know what you think of the film.

auntiegwen said...

Oh my!!!!

I hope today passes uneventfully for you xxxx We are also off to see The Kings Speech this weekend. Enjoy xxxx

Steve said...

One day, yes. I have made a similar promise to myself for similar reasons.

libby said...

Thank you all so much for bothering to comment...you are salve for the soul with your wise and kind words.