Monday, August 16, 2010

Stuff..that's all..just stuff.......

D at 'scribing studios', that would be me, likes lists......so here are a couple while I have a breather between cleaning the bathroom (I know..I have no life, or cleaner) and emptying the dishwasher....

what I listened to driving up north.......
Kate Bush
Porcupine Tree
Roy Orbison
Leonard Cohen
Classic FM
R4

currently watching..........
The Brotherhood


cooking a lot of at the moment........
lemon and rocket risotto

wishing for.........
selfish things I know, but, a good haircut/colour.....to weigh a little bit less......contentment.

reading........
just finished 'reluctant fundamentalist' and now have to decide what to start next....have 8 books on the bedside table

last bought......
cream throw for spare bed......yes, cream....and there are two cats in the house and the room is sunny...I must need treatment...

about to.....
carry on with the housework.....go to have my eyes tested....sew some cushions.....get to grips with putting my thousands of photos via the scanner onto my computer.

sending.....

good wishes to anybody still bothering to read this x

5 comments:

Steve said...

I studied The Reluctant Fundamentalist for the final module for my part time degree a couple of years ago - fabulous book. Deceptively light in its touch. And you can never go wrong with a bit of Kate Bush.

libby said...

My husband gets a funny look in his eyes when anyone mentions Kate Bush....does she have that effect on all men?

auntiegwen said...

Ooh can I have some lemon and rocket risotto? please ? xxx

I loved Kate Bush when I was a teenager, am listening to Brandon Flowers from the Killers new solo stuff and reading Random acts of heroic love. I am cooking mainly toast but I put vegemite on it for protein xxx

libby said...

Good girl...don't let your culinary standards fall....will make you risotto when you come to lunch..but don't complain if it's a bit stodgy...

Deer Baby said...

My husband likes Kate Bush too. But then so do I.

The lemon and rocket risotto sounds fab. I'd like a good haircut and colour. Surprising how much better it makes one feel for something so mundane.