Sunday, August 15, 2010

This weather.....is just.......weird.....

I have two lovely dresses/tunics that I have had hanging up while I am 'waiting' for Summer ..... today I wondered if perhaps I might get to wear them with thick tights and a cardigan in the Autumn. In fact I stupidly took white linen trousers and summery tops to Northumberland this week but was also on the ball enough to take jeans and jumpers and raincoat...guess which left the weekend bag and which did'nt? I think this is the weirdest weather....never knowing from one day to the next what you'll be wearing. ....... and I know that I could check forecasts etc., but somehow just looking out of the window each morning is more my thing........do you think this national 'greyness' that we all live under is changing us as people?

2 comments:

Steve said...

The weather has certainly beeb schizophrenice over the last 2 days... but apparently (according to my mother) this August is very like the one they ahd the year I was born. So, not as unprecedented as we think.

auntiegwen said...

Yep, I would kill for a bit of sunshine xx