Tuesday, January 19, 2010

  • Where oh where on earth am I going to find the balls to give up my bloody job? 30 wasted years doing something I hate because it is so mindless, easy, local and handy yet soul destroying? time I will never get back...
  • why am I watching big brother? time I will never get back..
  • should I cut and colour my hair?
  • how do people ever choose their top 5 in various lists? music/books/films/lovers/cities? I would never be able to ... I am a madam of mood and tastes change..
  • However I do love a list....compiling this nonsense is quite satisfying...
  • I am a terible friend who does not put in as much as I get out...
  • Will have to get my arse in gear this year..in so many ways..
  • got to cuddle an 8month old baby today...oh so very lovely....God is good.

2 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Oh God, you are me !!!!!!!

libby said...

Hmmm...another madam of mood who would kill for her kids, hates the cold and is ever so slightly ocd?? Oh Auntiegwen...what will become of us?????