Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, I feel quite good about myself now.....did the washing, ironing, opticians, cooking, shopping, and little extras also 'cos my gorgeous big son called in for a cup of tea (his day off too) and he helped......when he lived at home (he now lives with his lovely girlfriend) he used to say that he should'nt be called his name, he should be called 'heavy lifting or technical' 'cos that's what I used to want his help with.......love love love my boy.....anyhoo.....I even did homemade roasted vegetable soup today so now feel like true domestic goddess......INTERRUPTION HERE...just picked up my lovely daughter from the station...she has been out in town and now wants to show me what she got from topshop and to open the ASOS box that was delivered today....I want a glass of wine but don't think I have any!! Cava in the fridge but a cup of tea will do......

No comments: