Saturday, October 1, 2016

Each day a new start......

I am truly truly glad that September has ended. For all manner of reasons it has been the most
horrendous month and more than once I really wanted to have the number for the Samaritans if I could have been sure it would have been John from Going Gently on the other end of the line if and when I rang. His calm and caring no nonsense 'pull yourself together, onwards and upwards' would, I'm sure, have made a lot of difference during some very difficult times. Those times are not over just yet but every day the fog lifts a little and instead of folding, I think I may be able to not go under... I cannot, and would not like, to share the misery, but I have not been blogging and am very very slowly hoping that October will alter things to a great extent and so I have started reading and commenting again and want very much to have a 'space' that I can come to in order to engage with people that, through the magic of blogging, I have come to really like. That means you by the way. x

8 comments:

Cro Magnon said...

I'm sorry to hear this Libby, let's hope that October will bring new vigour into your life. A glass of wine usually helps.

Joanne Noragon said...

The weather is changed and crisp. I wish the same for you.

Jennifer said...

Hang in there. Life happens in peaks and valleys, and maybe you're on the verge of a bright and sunshine-y peak. :) I hope so!

libby said...

Cro...thank you.I might try that.
Joanne...much appreciated, thank you.
Jennifer...hello...and thank you for your kind thought.

sensibilia said...

Oh dear. So sorry to hear that life has been treating you badly. Things do change. External factors will go away or retreat eventually. Hope sooner rather than later.

libby said...

S...thank you very much...let's hope so.

Nana Go-Go said...

Been a pig of a month up here too but hopefully October will show a bit of grace.Chin up, lassie.xx

libby said...

Nana..so sorry to hear that..do hope you are ok...love x