Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I am thoroughly fed up of...and if this is YOU then keep on walking.....nothing to see here........

Malingerers and lone fucking parents.....

Someone who can function in every way apart from working....dress/drive/gym/book club/lunch with friends/holiday abroad/study et fucking cetera, and has quite happily done so for many many many years while being supported financially by people who WORK FOR A FUCKING LIVING....and these malingerers are not people with genuine mental health issues/physical conditions but malingerers who have, for over 20 years in some cases, had many thousands of pounds paid into their accounts for 'my ankle hurts'/feel a bit giddy sometimes/unspecified pain/ibs/fibro fucking myalgia ' and the like.
And don't get me started on lone fucking parents.....................
The GENUINELY needy should be supported....the rest should be ashamed.

6 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Good morning my little ray of sunshine, roll on retirement eh? xxxx

sensibilia said...

Gosh libby, you sound so unlike your normal, tolerant, kindly self. Are you OK?
x

sensibilia said...

Not that I am in favour of malingering, of course.

Cro Magnon said...

Why is it that the folk who hand out all these benefits can't see what we can all see? I even know someone who drives a very smart 'Mobility Car' when her husband (who is disabled) lives in an entirely different area in a 'care home', and NEVER rides in the car. I could go on, but it drives me mad!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I think you must have been reading "The Sun". There certainly are some malingerers but there are many, many more people in genuine need of support and they are by far and away in the majority. I prefer to reserve my disgust for tax dodgers and those who rub their hands with glee as their oversea investments multiply secretly in dodgy tax havens.

libby said...

AG -yep!
S..thank you but I'm fine..just had to let the fizz out of the bottle.
Cro....some situations are maddening.
YP..No I don't read the Sun...and I don't disclose everything on this blog - but my opinions are empiric and valid with me as they are guided by my everyday practical experience - I also despise bankers and all chisellers or wrong'uns.