Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A little of what you fancy......

After taking quite some time to decide if I really could treat myself to a couple of presents that I had long wanted, I decided to stop mithering and just go for it.....so I bit the bullet and ordered a sublime cashmere poncho (quite a few pounds...) and some chanel and bare minerals makeup (mother nature needs all the help she can get now that I'm the other side of 60) and they have both made me very very very happy.......but the £1.47 plastic fur lined gardening shoes from Aldi were just the icing on the cake....wore them all day Sunday in the garden pottering and was practically going to need an operation to have them removed that evening as I didn't want to take them off as they were so comfortable!





8 comments:

John Gray said...

I want those shoes

Cro Magnon said...

Love the shoes, I shall look out for them over here.... Lady Magnon would be in heaven.

auntiegwen said...

I have been swithering over a cashmere poncho for at least 2 years!!! Glad one of us is decisive xxxx

Steve said...

Treating ourselves occasionally is all part of a legitimate survival package in my opinion.

sensibilia said...

OMG! Those plastic fur-lined shoes are AWESOME! £1.47? Is that a misprint? I'm off to Aldi straight away!

Pam (Isabelle) said...

Well done. Hurray.

Trish Burgess said...

Ooh lovely cashmere and ooh bargain booties!

About Last Weekend said...

You'll never go wrong with the old cashmere and Im a big fan of ponchos, frees the arms for all manner of things.