Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Catch up....

The mister has wallpapered the bedroom and it looks great.
When we have sourced a new wardrobe and chest of drawers and I have 'dressed' the room (there's fancy for you..) I will post a pic.
Saturday was wall to wall Estate Agents. We now have to decide which one to engage.
I am now working 3 days a week and thank sweet baby cheezus for that....the work/life  balance
thing really makes a difference, although all my 'free days' so far have been spent
with Ma.....or Pa....or sister....or at the hospital with one of them...or with estate agents!
This coming weekend though we are off to the seaside for a tiny little 2 night break ... a good walk
along a breezy shore is on the agenda and I can't wait.

10 comments:

Steve said...

Enjoy your weekend. You've earned and deserve it.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Maybe you need a retro solid fifties/sixties wardrobe? Try The British Heart Foundation - they often have some beautiful retro pieces and will deliver. In my book much better than IKEA which is fall-apart tacky rubbish...I am just like Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen except I don't wear cravats!

Cro Magnon said...

I'm still reeling from your sister being described as 'old odd and out of style'. Does she still speak to you?

Andy said...

Weekends away - love 'em!

Also, I'm impressed with anyone who can wallpaper or plaster - they're dark arts indeed.

Nana Go-Go said...

Have a great chilled-out,stress-free weekend Libs. You and the Mister deserve it. x

Jay said...

Enjoy your few days away, you deserve a break!

Nota Bene said...

Sounds lovely...really

Marcheline said...

Getting close to the ocean is my very favorite therapy. Enjoy!

Curry Queen said...

Libby - your blog's had a makeover as well as your bedroom! It looks lovely - just need to see a pic of the bedroom now....

Isabelle said...

Hope it was fun!