Thursday, March 22, 2012

The red wine helped....

Saturday night, St Patricks night, saw us at the Dubliners concert in town.
Just like last year.
Just as fabulous.
Of course now that I hardly ever drink, and there being no guinness on sale (imagine!) I was forced into having a glass or two of red wine.
Which made my feet tap, my hands clap and me join in with many of the songs......but that is ok because I wasn't alone.
Being at a Dubliners concert makes me smile, feel mellow and most of all happy. Not bad for a night out. Not bad at all.

9 comments:

She Means Well... said...

Red wine usually does help (unless the problem is a migraine). Now I think of it, I'm off to pour a glass for meself.

She Means Well... said...

Incidentally, I LOVE The Dubliners!

Steve said...

Glad you had such a good time.

Lady Mondegreen's Secret Garden said...

I completely let St Pat's Day pass me by. What a treat for you - glad you had a good time :-)

Curry Queen said...

Sounds like a great craic!

Andy said...

Oh I love a good gig!

Marcheline said...

Sounds like fun! We're having our St. Patty's Day dinner this Tuesday night. Don't ask.

About Last Weekend said...

What a great night out. And no I cannot imagine there being no Guinness. it's having a huge revival here!

libby said...

Thanks everyone, it was a great night, but red wine makes me feel a little delicate the next morning these days.....