Order of business -
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 10 questions set by whoever tagged you.
Pick 10 people to tag.
Set 10 new questions.
So Andy at http://bats-dans-my-belfry.blogspot.com/ has me pondering while stroking my chin and looking skyward.....10 random facts eh?
1. ...........imagine tumbleweed..........
1. I say 'best place in all the world' everynight when I get into bed.......sad aren't I?
2. I would love to drive really fast just once.
3. Was offered ski lessons by a well know ski professional in Austria once.....but as I would rather poke my eyes out with a stick rather than ski I declined the kind offer........and I was only 17 and I suspect it wasn't ski -ing (how do you spell that?) that he really had in mind.
4. Don't bite my nails.
Cor....this is riveting stuff isn't it?
5. I truly do think that I should be in charge. Of everything. All the time.
6. Sometimes the sky is so beautiful and big it makes me feel emotional.
7. I have a friend who bullies me slightly......but that's ok because she needs to bully somebody slightly and unbeknownst to her, I let her bully me......I think of it as I gift that I give to her.
8. I would love, love, love to buy myself a big beautiful solitaire diamond ring......but as we need to keep paying the mortgage and bills and support kids and eat and drive etc., the buying of the ring is not top of the list at the moment.
9. I love Disco. And yet I can't dance. In my memory though the 70's were just lovely.
10. I never have, and I never will, but I would love to learn something outrageously 'not me' and then just do it, out of the blue, in front of my husband, kids, and friends.....something like amazing gymnastics (ha!) or fire eating or building a car or speaking a foreign language fluently or walking the Santiago de Compostela route.
11. I was once hypnotised (not by a magician......by a doctor) and it was an amazing experience. Afterwards, I felt happy, and calm and just lovely.
Right, now I have to answer 10 questions -
- What personal possession would you save from the house if it were to inexplicably catch fire?
- If you won £45m on the lottery, what would be the very first thing you bought?
- What has been the best moment of the last 12 months?
- And the worst?
- Who was your childhood hero?
- If you found a twenty pound note in the street, would you keep it or hand it in?
- What's your favourite TV show ever?
- What's the most you've ever lost in a bet?
- How did you get to work today?
- If you could be the best in the world at one sport, what would it be?
photos on memory sticks/time.... to think about what to do with all that money, by staying in a hotel with me and mine for a night or two/walking out of Auschwitz with the mister/being in hospital with my parents all night/Jo in Little Women/keep it/too many to call it/don't bet/car/running.
Nearly there folks...keep up.........so now I have to pass this on to 10 others who will answer 10 questions I post......here are the questions
Shoplifting - have you ever?
Slapping children - yes or no?
Shower every day?
All is fair in love and war - yes or no?
Que jumping - do you?
Social class barriers in Britain - vanishing or not?
Cap on benefits - yes or no?
Why blog? (nicked that one from Mr AIR)
Tribute bands? yes or no?
So I pass this on to the following people, and wonder whether or not they will do it...mmm time will tell.
Trish at http://mumsgoneto.blogspot.com/
LMSG at http://ladymondegreenssecretgarden.blogspot.com/
Steve at http://bloggertropolis.blogspot.com/
Macy at http://theviewfrommacy.blogspot.com/
Marcheline at http://mrssplapthing.blogspot.com/
Nana at http://nanagogoblogs.blogspot.com/
Katy at http://katyboo1.wordpress.com/
Isabelle at http://in-this.blogspot.com/
Moannie at http://theviewfromthisend.blogspot.com/
Sensibilia at http://teambooklover.blogspot.com/
And , sadly, because I am greatly afflicted with 'useless on the laptop/interweb/gadgets' not all of the above are highlighted for some reason, but I'm sure it will all be ok in the end.....
Moannie....if you are reading this then feel better and you are excused if you wish!
Ok Thats all folks............x