Thursday, August 18, 2011

Struggling a bit now.......

I won't quit.....the OCD in me won't let me...but this everyday posting business makes me feel like a fraud.
In order to post each day I  feel like I am skimming over the surface of my 'thought soup' and just taking the daft nonsense from the top and ignoring the meatier stuff underneath...but that is the problem......in this blog, I don't feel able to really be me.
I would like to be truer to my thoughts and feelings and memories.....to write what I would really like to write.
So, after this August 'daily delivery', I will try something new.

6 comments:

Steve said...

Good luck with it. Writing like this is a learning experience - one that you take at your own pace.

Curry Queen said...

oo-er - sounds interesting!

About Last Weekend said...

You are doing much better than me. Instead of posting Monday this week, I did it today. there is something in making yourself just do it though. It can bring out stuff you never thought about...

Macy said...

I'm sharing your pain. The day job makes daily blogging impossible unless I either post two seconds of trvia, or neglect child, home and hearth completely.

Will you blog about the something new?

Andy said...

I tried a similar thing with photography and failed within a couple of months....

It might seem like skimming now, but I bet it'll be interesting to read back in a few months/years. Good on ya for sticking with it though!

Marcheline said...

At least you've got folks commenting! The last couple of posts I've put up, I did a lot of work on... and .... crickets. I hate when I actually look for comments on my stuff, makes me feel like I'm writing for other people instead of me. But it's still a good feeling to know folks are out there listening.