Monday, August 8, 2011

a piece of string tied around my finger.......

The bank. The building society. The post office. Boots. Charity shop. Sainsburys. Ironing. Dinner sorted.

There is something nagging at me....something I have forgotten to do....or somewhere I needed to go...or something...something.....someone......somewhere....something......

Maybe it will come back to me later...........mmmmmmmmmm.

But while I am here, I will just say that maybe this daily posting business will turn out to be like doing a crossword/sudouko everyday....help to keep the dementia/alzheimers at bay............maybe.....d'ya think?

Now what was I on about before.....ah yes ...something.......

2 comments:

louciao said...

Will reading your daily posting help keep my own dementia at bay as well?

Steve said...

Sounds like you've done similar jobs to me. The only thing I've forgotten to do today is relax and I am about to remedy that now...