Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kylie...

Just a quickie before I go to work (get your mind out of the gutter....) about my dream last night.
I worked for Kylie Minogue, in some sort of follow her around carrying things and sorting stuff out capacity. In the dream (as in life I suspect) she was tiny and the whole time I was with her, fending off paparazzi and trying to give her some sort of routine and food and information, I was overwhelmed with pity for her. She seemed to be such a forlorn and lonely little thing. Yes she is beautiful, rich, famous and talented (?) with the world at her feet......and yet....and yet......my life on the sidelines was better than hers.
I love thinking about my dreams and unpicking the images and working out the messages that my brain is sending to me via sleep.....
what did you dream of last night?

4 comments:

Macy said...

Do you know I dreamt of another blogger??? Roses????

No, really, I AM getting out more. I have no idea WHAT generated this.

Steve said...

Sadly not Kylie Minogue. I believe I was at work trying to escape. Of course, that could just have been reality as well.

Marcheline said...

I don't recall what I dreamed last night, but the very question brought to mind one of my favorite quotes from "The Princess Bride". Westley, to Fezzik the giant, just after he's knocked him out:

"I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women."

Nana Go-Go said...

Pierce Brosnan slowly unravelling my sarong with his teeth while at the same time peeling me a grape or two.....oh, sorry, wrong dream!