Tuesday, May 3, 2011

on the up....

Ma is not diabetic. Getting better and better.
Maybe bring her home towards the end of the week????

Sheeeeeesshhhh....................my sister, my brother in law, my son, my husband and my father are all having scans this month for various reasons...............good job I got a bike with a basket and a bell...if I get a little outfit I could pass for a district nurse....................................................

Thanks for all your good wishes and comments everybody, I don't need to tell you much about the people you 'meet' blogging, because I know that you all know how kind and supportive everybody is....and how much I appreciate you all. x

4 comments:

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Have you got one of those upside-down watches to pin on your uniform? I always wanted one of those. Maybe I should get one then I could play doctors and nurses at home!!

Keep smiling Libby xx

libby said...

I always wanted one of those too!! aren't we odd??!!
ps...you mean you don't already play doctors and nurses.....yeah right.....

Steve said...

Good news about your mum! Good luck everybody else with their scans!

Curry Queen said...

Glad to hear better news...I know how tricky and worrying it can be looking after an elderly relative. Good luck.