Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's all ME ME ME isn't it......

Betty at http://mrsyappydog.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blog.html.  (is that link right? looks awfully long or something...hmm) has suggested that I share 10 things about myself with anyone who is passing and then pass it on, so take it yourself .... go on... do something you wouldn't normally do........

So.....as for me.....

Don't bite my nails.

Have never truly trusted anyone in my entire life.....there is always a small quiet voice in my brain saying 'ah but would they push you under a bus to save their own skin?'.........maybe not the mister....ok...he probably would save me...I think....and the fact that I think this of others probably says way too much about me.

Always wanted to have about 4 or 5 children, and every day without fail, am grateful for the two I do have.

Would rather poke my eyes out with a stick than watch Mamma Mia.....and yet strangely I love musicals.

Passed my 11+.

Failed maths 'o' level twice.......still struggle with stats and such but find numbers to be quite beautiful....I have to count from 9 down to 1 and not the other way around (did I mention I was demented...) in sudoku.

Wish I could play the piano.

Regret giving up languages at school.......hardly even speak English well any more but am fluent in gibberish.

Secretly want a boob job.

Am the 'cankle' queen....see photo below.

Enjoy driving,  quite quickly now and again.....but never in town.....the best roads are those really long country ones with no corners or hidden anything.....long flat easy to see for miles expanses of road......

Am still waiting to see if I will be called for Jury service.....I imagine it would be interesting even though everybody says how teeeeeedious it is....all hanging around and being bored..still waiting though.

That's not 10 is it? see I told you I was crap at maths........
and here is evidence of aforementioned cankles...


6 comments:

Steve said...

"Would rather poke my eyes out with a stick than watch Mamma Mia.....and yet strangely I love musicals." Yep. Me too.

Kelloggsville said...

oooh yes, I fancy a bit of jury service...naturally nosey! That's why blogging is so good, authorised prying! talking of which, I have studied photo long and hard (too hard for comfort really, you should be a little worried) and I definitely see shape in them there ankles, sorry.

Betty said...

Yes, I worry about jury service, I don't want to have to do it - suppose it was a biggie and you weren't allowed to go home until the case was over .... worry worry

Curry Queen said...

I've done Jury Service three times - yes THREE! Madness - I don't know why they keep picking on me!

Nana Go-Go said...

I was picked twice but both times the eejits pled guilty so we were all sent packing! Suited me!

Nana Go-Go said...

ps You`d pass up the chance to see Pierce Brosnan in white linen breeks and flip-flops? Trust me, it`s well worth it!