Friday, January 14, 2011

Ping food....

Out last night with two friends. The one friend has a son who works in a local large chain pub/eaterie. She had coupons. Classy does not even begin to describe us.....three middle aged women with coupons on a Thursday night. I was driving so I didn't even have a drink. The wait between our starter and main was so long I wanted to go home. I wish I had. My food was .... well ...I'm sure we have all eaten 'ping' food.....and as my folks always say 'hunger is a sweet sauce'.....but I won't be rushing back thats for sure. Coupon or no coupon.



ps Friday!!!! I so love Friday.........

3 comments:

Steve said...

There are coupons and then there are vouchers. We earn ours by shopping at a well known supermarket and can use them at some well known restaurants. It's cheapish way to eat out - not The Ritz by any means but not bad.

auntiegwen said...

Classy with coupons eh? can you do lunch tomorrow or are you at your mammys? xxx

libby said...

Oh Steve, don't misunderstand me...I'm all for any cheap way to eat out, and am not too proud to proffer up my coupons/vouchers etc., it's just that last nights food was very 'eeuurrgh'.
Auntiegwen....sounds good...I've emailed youX