Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crafty.....

Considered writing something that would be interesting, thought provoking, worthy of taking up your time....instead I have this.........

Still in the crochet mood....bought more wool at the weekend so had better crack on and get this blanket done....could do with it as I'm cold today.

Off to make some cheese on toast for tea.

Must tackle that mountain of ironing at some point.

Made a fabulous (modest I know, but reports from 'tasters' were v v good) trifle at the weekend ... wish I hadn't given all of it to Ma and Pa yesterday..just fancy a bit.

Can't seem to get back into Wolf Hall.....maybe have another go tonight......that or wild sex...see how I feel come bedtime.......
There...that last bit woke you up a bit didn't it?

5 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

You had me at `crochet` and `trifle` - sometimes I just hate my thoughts being too provoked, especially on a school night so I`m ignoring the last bit. Have fun!

Macy said...

Hey it's Tuesday already! You could have trifle AND wild sex to celebrate!

Steve said...

Yes to cheese on toast, no to ironing, haven't read it but I bet there's plenty of wilde sex in Wolf Hall; why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Debbie said...

LOL!
GREAT POST!
I CAN EMPHASIZE!

DEBBIE MOSS

libby said...

Gave it a go....but have you seen the size of it?

Wolf Hall....such a big book.....