Wednesday, December 22, 2010

it's a wrap...

Have wrangled time off work for tomorrow and Friday..huzzah.

So why did I spend hours wrapping presents last night, making me shattered this morning? because I was gripped by 'the urge' and we all know what that is like don't we?
Whether the object of our fevered mission is wrapping presents....going out with the wrong boy (yes mother you were right) or buying something that doesn't quite fit but it is so lovely and if I just give up cake...... reason flies out of the window.....words of wisdom from loved ones count for nothing...we are on a mission and will not be stopped....

Honestly will we never learn?

give up cake? like that is ever going to happen..............

4 comments:

Steve said...

Did the same - spent the last 2 nights wrapping presents... but it's so nice to sit back and relax now that it is all done!

auntiegwen said...

I did my wrapping last night too!!!!

Enjoy today and tomorrow free from hand cream queen xxx

Marcheline said...

I spent hours today looking at pictures of Angelina Jolie and deciding to really, really, really start losing weight.

Then I got to work and the company had provided a dinner. Meat balls, baked ziti, chicken francaise, sausage and peppers, rice, italian bread, and dessert.

I ate some of everything.

libby said...

Good girl Marcheline...you look gorgeuous so don't beat yourself up!
Gwen...your memory for detail is impressive...and relations are thawing with hand queen cream..I am being a bigger person!
Steve..when do you put the santa suit on?