Monday, October 9, 2017

So there's a thread running through the day.......

I started blog reading and so listened to Rachel recite Carol Ann Duffy.
Then driving to Ma and Pa, on woman's hour I listened to an opera singer talk about an upcoming opera of The Worlds Wife by CAD.
Then I saw another poster ad featuring Toby Campion, the Midlands poet.
Then driving back from Ma and Pa I listened to the first episode of Hamlet on R4.
A very 'wordy' day.
Watch this ... I love it....





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxbkgh5dDhk


2 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

How very profound that young man is. Thanks for sharing. I love Carol Ann Duffy too!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You are becoming an intellectual... or perhaps you were one already.
Generally, I am not fond of Carol Ann Duffy's writing. I think she is overrated.