Friday, December 5, 2014

And today Mathew I will mostly be...........NOT GOING TO WORK....gotta love a Friday eh?

So instead of spending hours chained to a desk in a building I detest I will be off to Wells in Somerset for the weekend.
With the Mister. He will find a cosy hostelry to sit and read in and I will begin the Christmas shopping.
This is the plan.....although the plan this week was to use my car as usual to get to and from work but the clutch/gears are kaput so I had to use the train...plans can be slippery beasts.

Have a good weekend one and all....

3 comments:

Nota Bene said...

Enjoy Wells, don't fall down one...

Cro Magnon said...

And today Matthew, I will mostly be leaving my Christmas shopping until late on December 24th.

Nana Go-Go said...

Enjoy! My car went in for it's annual service last week - I had to spend the Xmas Fund on the bill!! Cars are great things 'til something goes wrong with them!