Friday, December 17, 2010

So....

Had to had my 'tash threaded off today....(TMI?)...and as she did it she suggested that she could do my eyebrows.....now I normally only have done what I want to have done, but just lately my brows had been looking a bit odd...thick at the nose part and practically  invisible from half way along...so I agreed with her and she gave me the 'shape and dye'.....

It is a good job I was coming home in the dark....

and my husband looked at them just now and said if I had  'the lips painted in a bow in a weird colour and the small circles of blusher' then I would indeed look like a lady of a certain age who enjoys care in the community......I certainly could scare young children and the cats are keeping well away from me at the moment.
I'm going out tomorrow night......shall I try nail varnish remover?

6 comments:

Steve said...

Threaded? That sounds painful.

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

Ooh-er this all sounds weird, painful and yet funny at the same time.
Wear a large hood - like the Scottish Widows?

Nana Go-Go said...

Grow a fringe, quickly!Oh, Libs, that did make me laugh out loud - and I haven`t been doing too much of that lately neither!x

Kelloggsville said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens, you'll see someone else that looks gorgeous and they go "oh I had a shape and dye" Gah!

Marcheline said...

.... on what, exactly?

libby said...

Not looking too 'surprised' anymore people...used some granular cleansing scrub and now look more or less ok..........but cross that I wasted money!!