Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't panic.....

Why am I so unconcerned about the fast approaching Yuletide? I am not in a tizz about presents or shopping or cleaning or guests or food or anything really. Have I finally grown up? Am I now a mature, middle aged woman who can and will just get on with things and make it all ok on the day?
Here's hoping.....this may be the calm before the storm....either way I shall be here with a glass of something, snuggling in and smiling.........watch this space.....

5 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

Are you kidding? No, you`re not and thank gawd for that - a woman after my own heart. In a previous life, I used to be such a `Tupperware Wife`...but I`m alright now!

Steve said...

Your detachment from the chaos is enviable...

Macy said...

Christmas? What Christmas? It's next month isn't it???

auntiegwen said...

Oh yes, I haven't got the fear yet but I know it's coming !

diney said...

I don't get stressed out any more - I think everybody goes bonkers over this one day which is over and forgotten about so soon - all that fuss, all those hours of shopping,wrapping, cooking....all over in a flash for another year. Don't get me wrong, I love it, and we do make it a very special day, but I feel it's more in perspective now - there's only so much food we can eat so why buy out the supermarket?