Wednesday, December 1, 2010

coming home.....

Have been out with colleagues after work for a pizza and a bottle of wine. Our small Christmas social if you will....I don't do the office party type things......bah humbug me...but just a couple of mates after work was good.
Came home on the train and there is no-one around....no-one....streets are empty...houses are curtain-shut sealed.......no cars...no people around....cold wind......all quiet and peaceful.

Enjoyed my walk to my house.....my home.

5 comments:

auntiegwen said...

Lovely thoughts you've put in my mind xxx

Kelloggsville said...

lovely, don't you just love that snow quietness

Steve said...

Snow at night is especially magical...

Marcheline said...

I love walking at night through snow, because the snow always throws off an otherworldly glow.

diney said...

I am detesting the snow this year - we have had it for 8 days now and it has lost its magical side!