Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last day....

Unike the boomtown rats I do like Mondays..that is my day off. Saturday turned out to be the day I had family commitments and so rather unusually tomorrow is a freebie. It is the last day of my holiday and as yet I do not have a plan...something that has to be done...somewhere I have to be...people I need to think about..nothing...nada....and as wonderful as that should be, it feels strange. I already feel guilty and tomorrow isn't even here yet.....I may not stay in my jamas all day, eating and drinking and reading. I could if I wanted to .... but grown ups don't do that do they? do they??

4 comments:

Nana Go-Go said...

You Go Girl! The day belongs to you - Enjoy!

Steve said...

Oh they do sometimes. It is something that should be done at least once, just for the experience.

auntiegwen said...

I do, ever opportunity I get. My day off is Monday too (well until Septemeber when I take on an extra day to fund uni) so I'll be really enjoying my last few precious days off. xx

Working Mum said...

Hmmmm, must admit that today I spent half a day in pjs. I felt I deserved it after my busy summer. Go for it!